Ghetto Spamwaiian pizza

So that's what Provel cheese looks like in its "natural" state. :D
My fiancee loves SPAM, so I'm sure she'd take a slice.

Wow, this one got brought up from the dead files, but thanks for the comments, at least the spam lover ones. :p
Reminds me, I have a can of garlic and a can of chorizo Spam in the pantry.
Don't think I can get more creative with them than this cook was though.

Spam haters gonna hate, Spam lovers gonna eat and eat well!
Just need to add some Velveeta Cheese!

That's funny I just had doctored up Mac and cheese (with velveeta) and fried spam for dinner a few nites ago!! Love your spam pizza Bob!! I gotta find me some of the chorizo spam you mentioned earlier...we have spam and eggs for breakfast quite a bit but chorizo spam and eggs would be interesting!!

A Tribute: Canned Meat? Smells like Feet. disgusting meat leftovers pressed to fit in a Jar, You just take it to Far. Cooked by you still looks like a Treat! Dont wanna sound Rude....Ill eat Any of your food!

*se what i do here bob...im climbing in posts ;) *

Last edited:
A Tribute: Canned Meat? Smells like Feet. disgusting meat leftovers pressed to fit in a Jar, You just take it to Far. Cooked by you still looks like a Treat! Dont wanna sound Rude....Ill eat Any of your food!

*se what i do here bob...im climbing in posts ;) *
Dang glad you're back Danny, but your poems are bad, and you'll never catch me now my lad! :p

Spam = FAKE MEAT
Velveeta = FAKE CHEESE
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
The WORST anyone can eet!

Great post, Bob! And I don't even like spam! Lmao. My mother on the other hand, loves the stuff. I just sent her the link.

I wouldn't cook it but I would try it. I'm betting that frying it first would help ....been a long time since I've tried spam

Spam = FAKE MEAT
Velveeta = FAKE CHEESE
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
The WORST anyone can eet!
keep-calm-and-look-out-for-the-food-police-1.png

Bob, pizza looks great but SPAM! I might give it a shot with Jim's thought wrapped in BACON. Like the size of your pizza, perfect for one.

Back