Genesis with minor lighting issues - could use some advice

Well, a pellet gun is a firearm. However, they are not quite as apt to draw the neighbor's attention. And, you would be surprised how quite those subsonic .22 rounds are.

I am with Larry in that I would just buy a whole new igniter module. You can get the whole thing for twenty something dollars on Amazon. After 10 years it is time for a new one in my opinion.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087Q9YYFX/?tag=tvwb-20

Or, if yours has the 4th sear burner:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MF37XT2/?tag=tvwb-20
I agree with those that say replace the module. I had a S310 a 2007 model I lived in a high humidity, rain, and cold with snow area. And I had to change mine out after about 7 years. Mine was a east/weat burner model but it plays the same the module is not a weather proof component.

I pull a chair up in the shade with a nice cold Iced Tea and sit there with my Ruger 10/22 and subsonic rounds across my knees.
Great rifle I have it also, perfect for small game.
I have not found the sub sonic rounds as of yet but I need to

CCI makes great subsonic rounds. But, keep in mind that the light load will not be strong enough to cycle the autofeed and it will essentially be a single shot while using those rounds. Also, with the way ammo is in such short supply, I think you will have an extremely tough time finding them.

Agreed....those vermin are all well in good if they stay in their habitat.....but once they enter our attic...garage....cars....or even grills they can start causing big expensive problems. If they frequent your grill often u can do things to keep them away.....keep grease trey clean for one.....but I believe moth balls and or a plastic snake or plastic racoon might do the job. I keep a rubber snake and 2 way oversized rubber rats on my boat while it is under cover.....I dont wanna jinx my success so I will just leave it at that.
I have not noticed any propane smells or chew marks on the hose yet LOL - a rubber snake by the propane tank would probably scare me every time I go to light my grill.... I think I might go with the plastic trash panda to keep the squirrels away from key areas :giggle:

Back