genesis silver c at the curb

John Keefer

TVWBB Member
found a silver c at the curb its in rough shape. but will rebuild ok. i hope some one can help with some parts ,need the rocker switch for the igniter & left handle 5.jpg6.jpg3.jpg3a.jpg

I have a G3000 with the same bottom frame issues. I went to HD and bought a piece, cut it with a jig saw, painted it, ordered those inserts, and will hopefully install them back on tomorrow.

Sorry I can not part with my rockers John, I need the same part of the broken rockers that you have need for.

Last edited:
That must have been one heck of a hot pot they stuck on that left hand handle.

John, you should come to the https://tvwbb.com/threads/first-annual-tvwbb-upper-midwest-meet-is-a-go.85787/
I am sure someone there would be able to sell or swap those parts with you.
would like to covid has screwed up things at work real bad. would you have any of the parts that i am looking for.
not sure why anyone would sit a hot pan on plastic. by the look of the grill it had a tough time i dont think it was ever cleaned gunk under lid was
very thick

John I could probably let go of a left side handle. But with shipping, it gets pretty pricey.
PM me if interested and I will go see what I have.

John I could probably let go of a left side handle. But with shipping, it gets pretty pricey.
PM me if interested and I will go see what I have.
very interested, need the part sometimes you just have to pay do you have the rocker switch also
thanks john

Private Message. Check your messages. I sent one to you. It is the little envelope thingy on the top right of your window.

Back