genesis silver c at the curb

How do you like that rotisserie?
Never used it. The motor did not work when I got it. I had to take it apart, clean the old grease off, and re-lube the motor. I was really temped to try it as it seems like a very cool system. Very versatile as when doing 2 chickens you can take one off easily. May not even have to truss them.

Never used it. The motor did not work when I got it. I had to take it apart, clean the old grease off, and re-lube the motor. I was really temped to try it as it seems like a very cool system. Very versatile as when doing 2 chickens you can take one off easily. May not even have to truss them.
nice my hood has 2 bad spots was able to buff out the lid but i will always see the bad spots

i need the side burner stainless steel cover and the right side top cover can you help
thanks/ john
If you are talking about the thermoset grey top table that is on the Left when you are front of the grill and looking at it. I think I have one of those.

If you are talking about the thermoset grey top table that is on the Left when you are front of the grill and looking at it. I think I have one of those.
yes sir if you go to the top of this post there is a pic of it i was able to make it better but not good enough. if you are willing to
sell i am very interested
thanks john

It is shade different then yours also. I am making a Frankengrill from Silver C's. I may have a square one if I do not end up using it. You are welcome to anything I do not use. All I ask is you pay packaging and shipping, Follow this thread to see what I do not end up using. The only thing I will not send is the knobs and rocker switches.

Back