Genesis Silver A Grease Tray back in Stock!

Samuel

TVWBB Wizard
Genesis Silver A Grease Tray back in Stock direct from Weber as of 4/28/2021. The Pan that is the Ash Tray at the bottom of the Firebox. You have to call Weber directly to order it.

Last edited:
$40 is pretty steep. But, hey, if you need one to finish a grill, that isn't too bad.

$40 is pretty steep. But, hey, if you need one to finish a grill, that isn't too bad.
Weber Sent me one Free for my Daily as part of Warranty courtesy claim.
I bought one I was restoring for a good friend.

You would think they could pull the old die out of storage, load on the machine for an afternoon and run off a set of the older bigger pans for us.

That porcelain one is SO much nicer! I have one waiting for when I do a refurb on my Skyline 2-burner. I got if from GrillParts.com and had to wait for weeks and weeks. When it came back in stock they gave me a short window to confirm my order. Seems like if it is in such high demand that Weber would make more - and ones for the x000 Genesis!

@Jon Tofte , My free one was on Backorder since last winter. It just now shipped and showed up in stock. When I had checked the status on it before they were telling me they were on backorder because of the covid thing and them being from China.

Back