Genesis 1 refurb finished

Paul, I think you can find a good use for that hole. Maybe a cooking utensil or something? LOL. It just looks lonely sitting there empty.

I even showed my wife those pictures. That is one beautiful grill. She was like, "what's this circle for"? Proof of weberitis: I knew. Great job, incredible looking grill. Making me want a cheeseburger

I even showed my wife those pictures. That is one beautiful grill. She was like, "what's this circle for"? Proof of weberitis: I knew. Great job, incredible looking grill. Making me want a cheeseburger
Glad im impressing ladies with my grills now lol!!

I am open to suggestions!!
There are some very nice stainless steel electrical KO (knockout) plugs that I have seen. They are commonly known as washdown plugs and are used to cover unused holes in electrical consoles, have rubber seals, and are retained from the backside with wing nuts. I don't know where you would find them in the UK, but they are available at McMaster-Carr here in the US. They might be a bit pricey for a flip grill. I have seen them made from plastic, too, or they could also be printed, possibly at a nearby library. Good luck!

1645521563632.png

Back