G'day from Melbourne Australia

HI all I have been barbecuing on my weber kettle for years and still learning, would have loved to get a WSM but they are just to expensive down here in ozz, our low dollar compared to the USD is ridiculous, I am about to be the owner of a Pro Q Excel Elite 20 with a roti and an extra stacka next best thing to a WSM, at a more affordable price down here, some say better lol , so I am eagerly reading any tips and methods I can get my hands on, my thinking the pits are very similar and what works with WSM should be very much close enough to what will work with the Pro Q , Looking forward to reading your threads and picking your brains lol cheers for now
Mick

Hey Mick, Glad you joined the club!
Lot's of great info here smoking on kettles too...
I have a question for ya mate,.... dingos don't really eet babies, do they?

[video=youtube;ghCTZF61ey0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ghCTZF61ey0[/video]

Welcome to the forum Mick. Glad you are here. Don't forget to post pics. We really like that here.

Thanks all for the welcome notes, Jim do you know the history that goes with saying the dingo has eaten my baby? Its an interesting story still not completely solved, about The Chamberlains a family back in the 70's that went camping in the Australian outback and there then small baby Azaria Went missing And her mother Lindy claimed the Dingo ate my baby, fascinating story, That still has not been completely solved today,

Back