Game Day ribs

Not into "game day" anything. But in process of finishing up a nice rack of lamb on the Member's Mark. Chopped up fresh oregano, some garlic and S&P marinade after scoring it. Pulled at 115, cranked grill up to 425 and will roast them until done

Not into "game day" anything. But in process of finishing up a nice rack of lamb on the Member's Mark. Chopped up fresh oregano, some garlic and S&P marinade after scoring it. Pulled at 115, cranked grill up to 425 and will roast them until done
Is Members Mark a smoker?

Is Members Mark a smoker?
Yep, my first pellet grill. I took them to 115 with grill running 220. Pulled them and tented. Ran grill up to 425, then put them on fat cap down on upper rack and finished roasting them. Honestly I have done a LOT of racks of lamb in my days and made some damn good ones. But these were the absolute best I have ever made or eaten bar none. Took them to 135 perfect mid rare. So tender just kidd the lolipop off the bone. Just plain outstanding. Never did them on a pellet grill before. Guarantee it's the only way I will do them from now on

Yep, my first pellet grill. I took them to 115 with grill running 220. Pulled them and tented. Ran grill up to 425, then put them on fat cap down on upper rack and finished roasting them. Honestly I have done a LOT of racks of lamb in my days and made some damn good ones. But these were the absolute best I have ever made or eaten bar none. Took them to 135 perfect mid rare. So tender just kidd the lolipop off the bone. Just plain outstanding. Never did them on a pellet grill before. Guarantee it's the only way I will do them from now on
I plan on getting a smoker. I have done everything on my trusty Weber kettle.

It takes a lot of finesse and patience, but well worth the effort.

20231022_185655.JPG

Bro n sear, minion method, fire bricks and a drip pan , simple indirect set-up. Never fails me.
20231022_193922.JPG

Back