Full mixed smoker

AlBravo

Started around 2:30 this morning. I have 1 butt, 2 chickens, 4 racks of ribs, 1 brisket and 20 wings and a big pot of coffee. I put the butt and chickens on the bottom and the ribs on a stand up rack on top at 4am. I figured I would pull the ribs and chicken around 8 or 9. And then put the brisket on top and the wings below. Pull the wings after an hour. Then just monitor temps on the butt and brisket. I'm guessing they will be done around 4 or 5pm just in time for dinner. Sound right? Any tips for big mixed smokes like this? I have had success doing this a few times in the past. Just looking to up my game.

2005 WSM 18.5" - first smoke after renovations: CB door with latch, gaskets, hinge, probe ports, double charcoal grates, touched up rusty spots, new SS bolts throughout, side lift handles. Gaskets have it running about 15 degrees lower than usual.

Last edited:
WOW! You are ambitious. What temps you using?

Here it is so far. Big dip while I temped chicken (160) and sopped butt.

pnHxIXhbj

I have done 2 butts and a full packer brisket a few times, but never that much. You are a brave man. Welcome to the forum.

Got the ribs and chickens off. Had the wings on about an hour and a half while I bagged. Only things left are the butt and brisket.

Couple shots:

plKLxAHoj

pmc5FYI3j

Going to have a little of each for dinner.

Back