Friday Night Ribeyes

Todd NC

TVWBB Pro
It was a beautiful day in North Carolina. So beautiful that I took the afternoon off and spent some time with the family. Then it was time to grill.

Splurged a little on a bottle of Bourdeaux a few months ago. I've been saving it until I had just the right steaks to toss on the grill. Tonight was the night.

The wine....
9105347106_d54b62b587.jpg

And the ribeyes with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder....
9105345860_75b630d020.jpg

Threw on a couple of brats and some onions. Thought the kids would like the brats. They didn't. Just more for me later.
9103115843_f0f5d29fc5.jpg

Everything ready to come off....
9103114269_581f2e0450.jpg

The slice....This one was about perfect. The other steak was just a little too much on the medium side. Still delicious, though.
9105339940_cdf0882f1f.jpg

And the plate...with garden fresh green beans, leftover hamburger buns turned into garlic bread, and some corn and rice casserole. Everything was great, including the wine. It was worth the wait.
9103110351_b3d7860360.jpg

Thanks for looking.

That is one fine looking meal, Todd! We do the same with leftover hamburger or hotdog buns. :) Great photos as well.

I love to hear that other people will buy a $30 bottle of wine and also make garlic bread from leftover hamburger rolls.
I bet that was a really nice meal. Those hearty reds go so well with beef , and that steak looks perfectly mid rare.
Nice job.

I love to hear that other people will buy a $30 bottle of wine and also make garlic bread from leftover hamburger rolls.
I bet that was a really nice meal. Those hearty reds go so well with beef , and that steak looks perfectly mid rare.
Nice job.

Frank,
It's all about priorities.

Todd

Back