Franklin pit email

GaryP

TVWBB Pro
To my surprise I got an email today saying my number is up for a franklin pit. I very vaguely remember signing up, I think back in September? I think it was one of those evenings when I had a little too much gin. I considered going for it for a few but that probably wouldnt go over so well as I also have a jambo enclosed on order. I've got one of the most laid back wives ever, but that might get me beat. Just wanted to put it out there for anyone interested in the wait time.

Man that's a good looking pit. I think I might have a pit hoarding disease.....

Pit in bare metal is 3700 without tax or shipping. I didn't think it was that bad considering how much things have gone up in the last few months.

I got an email a while back. Couldn’t do it. Need SmokeFire to blow up first.
I can imagine that would make a hell of a retirement gift in 6 years.

I got an email a while back. Couldn’t do it. Need SmokeFire to blow up first.
I can imagine that would make a hell of a retirement gift in 6 years.
I'm hoping to retire in 5.

I'd better start a go fund me.

I just turned 41 and told the wife the jambo is going to be my midlife crisis pit. All my buddies are buying hot rods and such, but having been a mechanic all my adult life I have no interest in that. It's a crazy amount of money and there is no way for me to justify it. But, it's pretty and I want it. I do compete a few times a year and feed the seagulls at work so it will get some use. Only 11 more months to go!

Back