Found in my Grandma's basement

Tom S

TVWBB Fan
Found these in my Grandma's basement while visiting her last week. Lots of cool rubs and sauces.

9225402045_009c96d1ce.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Untitled by tspindle, on Flickr

"Barbecuing The Weber Covered Way" was Weber's first hardcover cookbook, according to the forward by Mike Kempster in Weber's New Real Grilling. Published in 1972. That's a very cool find, especially in that condition. Thanks, Grandma!

My Grandma also has a binder of monthly newsletters put out by Weber that my Grandpa subscribed to, but she didn't want to let go of them yet.

My Grandma also has a binder of monthly newsletters put out by Weber that my Grandpa subscribed to, but she didn't want to let go of them yet.
Were they called Weber Grill-Out Times? I used to get something like that back in the 90's. They were filled with cool Weber cartoon artwork by a female artist that went by the name Kellen, I think. I tried to get her to do a t-shirt design for me, but she didn't seem interested. :(

Hey Chris, they were the Weber Grill-Out Times. And the cartoons were very cool. If I can get them I will try and scan a few to put up on the site.

Back