Football

I'll bet anyone a nickel (5 stinkin' ¢) the viqueens choke. (again!)
rather see bent brady and the cheatin'pats win it all than the queens.

Heck, I wasn't even going to watch any football after the Panthers got beat.
But I'm very glad that I saw Sunday's games! Absolutely amazing finishes to both games!
And I'm very glad the rest of the NFC South is gone! Don't really care who wins the Lombardi trophy, so long as the 'Aints and Failcons aren't going to win it!! :p

Yep, I AM a winner. Couple of years ago in the Super Bowl. Guess that you have a short memory.
LOL
of course you are... how could I forget that. You are my HERO!
Soo foolish of me to forget how GREAT thou russ olin is! Please, I bow to thee and BEG forgiveness.....

I'll wait one nanosecond.

of course you are... how could I forget that. You are my HERO!
Soo foolish of me to forget how GREAT thou russ olin is! Please, I bow to thee and BEG forgiveness.....

I'll wait one nanosecond.

Jim,
take a valium & time out. You need a break bro
All will be okay in the morning. Call me.........................................

Forum: Just Conversation
For off-topic discussion. Do not discuss politics, religion, sex, or other controversial topics. (Like Football!)

:maroonkettle:

:flagkettle:

:greenperformer:

https://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Hunts-Touchdown-Mini-Meatloaf-6819
img_6819_5767.jpg

drinking-buddies-e1436383050128.jpg

limeburn10f-2-web.jpg

One penalty against NE for the entire game has to be some kind of record in the playoffs, but no wait, they did it before in 2011.
Smells like home cooking to me.

Tim

I haven't watched sports in 40 years. I find it a complete waste of my time. Doing it is different. :)

I'd watch any pro sport live given the chance, even then, the only reason I like to "watch" is to drink & talk a bunch of trash to the neighbors & BS with my buddies.

Back