Football & Wings

Rich G

TVWBB Honor Circle
....well, ok, so it's Fulham v. Chelsea, but still football (I was too hungry to wait for the LA vs GB game!) :)

Wings on the pellet grill couldn't be simpler. Season with dry rub of your choice (I used Dizzy Pig Mole on half, Red Eye Express on the other half), grill at 375-400 for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Let cool just a bit, and inhale! :) Skin was nicely crispy, and the seasonings all shone through really well. Good stuff!

1610830580219.jpeg

1610830589485.jpeg

Rich, you better watch out. Looks like those coyotes everyone is talking about got hold of your delicious looking wings. !!!!

My daughter just asked me last night why we haven't had wings in so long. I showed her these and she said not fair. I have to get a batch going here soon. Your look perfect. I love seeing more and more Americans be successful in Europe. I am telling my family we are heading to a golden age for the USMNT, and they keep laughing at me and say I have been telling them this for years.

I love seeing more and more Americans be successful in Europe. I am telling my family we are heading to a golden age for the USMNT, and they keep laughing at me and say I have been telling them this for years.
Agreed, good to see more of them having an impact with the European clubs, but we will always have a depth issue compared to "football nations". Good to see two American Internationals on the pitch at Fulham today, too bad Robinson was too foolish to stick around for the whole match. :rolleyes:
I hope the photos are of your second plate of wings!;)
Nah, just one plate with 7 flats and 7 drummettes. No need to be gluttonous, Brad! :)

Even the bones look good. Great looking wings Rich. Nice background on the first picture too. My Mom loved succulents. She had a lovely little garden in the back yard and they did well.

Even the bones look good. Great looking wings Rich. Nice background on the first picture too. My Mom loved succulents. She had a lovely little garden in the back yard and they did well.
Thanks, Cliff. My wife has succulents all over the backyard. Relatively easy to take care of, especially since we tend to forget to water plants (which works well with succulents!) :)

Back