Five Favorite Cleaning Tips

Well... I do 3 out of 5; I've never done tip 1 nor 5 and concerning tip 3 I wrap rubs/spices but never thought to wrap the ole electric knife bulkhead. I'll try that during Easter dinner!

These are all good tips - nothing wrong with a little OCD. :giggle:

When I first started smoking ribs, I bought a dozen fat white cotton washcloths and did the micro thing.
I rolled them, warmed them and put them in a basket on the table for hand cleaning. Then I would bleach them
and store until next time. That got old after about the 3rd time, so now we just use paper towels like normal Rednecks. LOL

I always wear gloves when cleaning grills also, BUT - I cannot believe you just tossed those 2 new gloves! 😲
Those things are more valuable than toilet paper around here!

Well... I do 3 out of 5; I've never done tip 1 nor 5 and concerning tip 3 I wrap rubs/spices but never thought to wrap the ole electric knife bulkhead. I'll try that during Easter dinner!
I don't get it - how does this work? Do you wrap the bottle, or what?🤔🙃

I do most of those tricks, maybe I’m equally OCD? Nice new shirt too! I got a huge grease splat on mine the first day I wore it! Pulling corned beeves out of the braising liquid, I’ve tried just about everything I’ve almost got it out but, I’m still frustrated by it!

Back