First time using WSM 22.5

TBowman

TVWBB Member
This is my first attempt at using my WSM 22.5 that I received as a Christmas gift. A big thank you to a friend and fellow forum member Bruce Bissonnette who showed us from start to finish how to set up prepare smoke wrap andn sauce the ribs to perfection.:D

smoking_zpscc9afc6e.jpg

readytobewrapped_zpsc52e462e.jpg
[/IMG]
readytobewrapped_zpsc52e462e.jpg
[/IMG]
wrapping_zps98f4905e.jpg
[/IMG]
Sauced_zps1524c61e.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks great. Might be your first time on the WSM 22.5 but definitely not your first rodeo. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more pics.

Another hooked smoker:cool: I've cooked ribs all of my life, but none easier than on a wsm, and better thanks to the good guidance posted here..........d

the color on those is fantastic. nice job. how much and what kind of wood? what rub did you use? really, really nice ribs.

the color on those is fantastic. nice job. how much and what kind of wood? what rub did you use? really, really nice ribs.

3 pieces of applewood 1 piece of hickory, the baby backs were rubbed with Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust, they were smoke for 3 hrs at 250 then foiled with brown sugar agave nectar and butter, then placed back on the smoker for an hour. The ribs were removed from the foiled sauced and placed back on the smoker for about 15 minutes. They would not have turned out as good as they did without the help of Bruce!

Back