Finally got mine.

Congrats on the addition! You worked for it.
The hens look awesome. I've made them a few times, but never on the WSM. Need to rethink that.

Sadly, it looks like the long cold winter will be getting here faster than expected, 82 today Tuesday maybe 60! Poo!
Of course that does not mean any equipment will go unused but, it may be things which I can protect some.
Just saw the latest weather, 56 as a high for next Saturday! Crap in a hat!

Congrats on the addition! You worked for it.
The hens look awesome. I've made them a few times, but never on the WSM. Need to rethink that.
The WSM was definitely worth the wait, Michael the Hens were super easy, I think I had them on for maybe..... 2 hours.
Now I'm looking at mods for it probably getting a hinge looking at the Unknown BBW or I have seen the Hunsaker.. We shall see Here we go........

The WSM was definitely worth the wait, Michael the Hens were super easy, I think I had them on for maybe..... 2 hours.
Now I'm looking at mods for it probably getting a hinge looking at the Unknown BBW or I have seen the Hunsaker.. We shall see Here we go........

I looked at both hood hinges. Ultimately went with unknownbbq. Install was a breeze.

I later added a second lid handle at the front of the lid, like the 22's have. Simply made it easier to life the lid out of the locked position.

Ahh man I don't know why I didn't lay out the 🐔? :unsure: I could have had both.
Did you make the ribs today, how did they go? I grilled some chicken thighs, and also peppers, onions, and tomatoes in the CI skillet all on the Master Touch. Then made Quesadillas inside on the electric flattop. My kids eat so much I joked that they are good now for at least the next two dinners to not have to eat it.

Back