Fatties?

I like the original Jimmy Dean, plain. Then serve w/ maple syrup the next morning. Yum!

My friend Frank stuffed his w/ some yellow and red peppers and they were awesome! Hopefully he will see your post and tell you how he did it.

I like to use the Jimmy Dean hot sausage, rolled in TX BBQ rub. Any rub will work fine, I'm sure, but that's what I had in abundance. I tried rolling one out flat and stuffing with cheddar and re-rolling, but it came apart during the cook... still good, though!

I'll grind a very hot sausage, mix it with some cream cheese and mozzarella, and stuff the fattie.

You can substitute minced jalapeno's instead of the sausage.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by craig castille:
I'll grind a very hot sausage, mix it with some cream cheese and mozzarella, and stuff the fattie.

You can substitute minced jalapeno's instead of the sausage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yum I've got to try that one Craig.

I've done a few of these and have always turned out good. I like the Jimmy Dean Maple, with some rub on it.

Never stuffed before, but that sounds damn fine....

Back