Farmers Are Starting To Destroy Their Pigs After Factories Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 2 local processors close by. One in Seward IL and one in Clinton WI.
Hey FIB, stay on your side of the border!;)

Country Pride is a good locker, although my personal favorite is Sorg's outside of Darien. Good to see they're both still open and adjusting their business practices. Once the quarantine's lifted and my family can safely get back together, I think a big, rotiss'd standing rib roast from Sorg's just might be in order.

Larry, the next time you're in Clinton be sure to stop at either Clinton Kitchen or Sundown Cafe for lunch (after the restaurants reopen, of course). They're both good places.

I guess Sorg's won't let you into the store. Not going to buy what I cannot pick myself. I honestly do not believe any of the smaller non chain restaurants are going to survive this thing. Sad, but I am not going to go into the reasons why. All I can say is I am just SMDH

As you place your order, look through the window with binoculars so you can tell the clerk which cuts you want.;)

Although my experiences with Sorg's have been such that I'd trust whatever they gave me.

I worked for a guy for a while, when he bought the business from his father (he was a great guy) and I made the place a lot more money than all but one other salesman. But, after he turned the keys over to his son, I was “laid off” the little snot had the gall to tell me that he didn’t think I respected him, respect is earned, absolutely Larry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back