Farm & Fleet

Used this stuff for the first time this weekend. I’m amazed at how hot and long burning this stuff is. I ordered another 6 bags Saturday after the first use. I really didn’t think it would be that big of a difference but it is. My total stash is up to 21 bags at 7.50 per 20 pound bag. Also the plastic bags with the zipper lock seal is pretty nice as well.

Used this stuff for the first time this weekend. I’m amazed at how hot and long burning this stuff is. I ordered another 6 bags Saturday after the first use. I really didn’t think it would be that big of a difference but it is. My total stash is up to 21 bags at 7.50 per 20 pound bag. Also the plastic bags with the zipper lock seal is pretty nice as well.
Jim, I am with you, I can't believe the amount of different it makes between the KBB and the Weber unless someone founds a better deal for me out here in PA I will keep buying online at $15 a bag with free shipping for ABT.

yes, i hope its around for years and years

Thats not a bad deal shipped to your door!

Price drop today to $12.54 still free shipping on orders over $35 so I just bought 3 more bags.

I have 4.5 bags on hand. I may have to buy 3 more from ABT. I have a strong feeling it has been discontinued. The Weber part no. for it is 17950, and that part no. can no longer be found on Weber.com.

I have 4.5 bags on hand. I may have to buy 3 more from ABT. I have a strong feeling it has been discontinued. The Weber part no. for it is 17950, and that part no. can no longer be found on Weber.com.
I have two full bags and just adding three more with tonight's order. I searched to see if I could find anything about discontinuation today and couldn't find anything either way.
I think I am going to have to keep an eye on ABT and see what happens with the price...and available.

Price drop today to $12.54 still free shipping on orders over $35 so I just bought 3 more bags.

Bummer, I just went to order three bags and the price is back to $14.99. 😧

Back