"Family Dinner" Show

I stumbled upon this last week and I've thoroughly enjoyed the several episodes I've watched so far. They have been heartwarming and even humbling to me. Have you watched any episodes?

https://andrewzimmern.com/tv/
Never heard of it until just now. We ditched cable tv, and stream FUBO with our ROKU devices or the Samsung Smart TV. So FUBO has all the channels I watched previously on cable save for one (History Channel). But, the way it presents it's sort of difficult for me to get a handle on "what's on and when and what is "playing". I like it though because it has more programming (save for History Channel) than Xfinity did at about 1/3rd less cost overall. (actually likely less) since I don't need to rent their DVR box, I get unlimited recording of IIRC 8 shows at a time, it's simply arrayed in a format I can't wrap my head around. So I find I miss a lot of shows I used to watch on cable simply because of not finding them. But I am getting better at it.

A local restaurant near me was featured on his show, might have been the first episode. Great restaurant and even better family! I’ve enjoyed all the episodes!

Last edited:

Back