Fair Price for a DR WSM?

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Mrs JimK has given me the go ahead for a SmokeFire, so I'm clearing out the Performer and the WSM (forgive me). The WSM is a 2006 (DR) and is cleaned up and ready to go. I only have one cooking grate, but it is in otherwise very good condition. A little caked on 'seasoning', but it cleaned up pretty nicely, IMHO. I was thinking $175. Is that fair? Should I start at $200 and hope to get $150-$175? Thanks!

I sold mine for $300 last spring.

I cleaned it pretty well, but I used Chris's oven cleaner and a bag method to clean the grates. It ended up looking new in pics.

This is the "after" picture. I'm sure it helped it sell quickly.

1685137874422.png

I sold mine for $300 last spring.

I cleaned it pretty well, but I used Chris's oven cleaner and a bag method to clean the grates. It ended up looking new in pics.

This is the "after" picture. I'm sure it helped it sell quickly.

View attachment 71174

Wow, that looks new! Mine isn't that clean, but looks to be older. I did use oven cleaner, but there were some 'well seasoned' spots on the interior.

tempImagejYEVOb.png

I just bought one on FB Market place for fifty bucks. An 18" 2013. The grates are trashed but otherwise it's in good shape. I think I got a deal though. Good luck

I sold my 18” for $250 in 2021. Marketed it as seasoned which helped it sell quickly as in no leaks. Just scraped down the grates when they were warm and I cleaned up the outside so it wasn’t greasy or sticky.

Back