ET-73 Reasonable Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick, just one probe but the range is fantastic. i did a review on it about 1 1/2 years ago will try to find the thread.

Talked w/ Maverick today and the are sending me a new RX ASAP...as stated by many already, they are standing behind their product and claim and that is nice to see!!

Granted, this thread may have gone on a little too long, but I wanted to add my two cents here.

Today I received my replacement ET-73. I shipped my original back to them and they sent a replacement. As simple as that. Completely no hassle.

As a test, I placed the probes in my oven, set the heat to 225, and started walking. It works flawlessly from every location around my home. At one spot it passes through two stucco walls the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and office walls and still maintained a solid connection.

I am one happy camper.

Excellent! I love a good ET-73 story, I'm so happy with mine and with Maverick customer service as well.

I'm currently waiting for my 3'rd RX to arrive. I sent the original back and the replacement is no better. Sigh.....

Sorry to hear that Phil...but you're gonna be a happy camper once you get a properly working unit, I gahrahnteeeee.
icon_smile.gif

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back