Enchiladas!

Good lookin bird.....and verde salsa......
When we make this at home it looks like yours, I get jealous when I go out for food like this as they serve me beans and rice with it most of the time. Love it......I got a new dish I have been putting ideas together for and slowly finding the ingredient I like for the dish......
It might be 2 weeks from now, you are gonna like it I think Tim.

Good lookin bird.....and verde salsa......
When we make this at home it looks like yours, I get jealous when I go out for food like this as they serve me beans and rice with it most of the time. Love it......I got a new dish I have been putting ideas together for and slowly finding the ingredient I like for the dish......
It might be 2 weeks from now, you are gonna like it I think Tim.
Thanks. Psyched to see that new dish, Darryl! I will definitely like it.

Enchiladas look great, Tim! Too much crema? I don't think so! I haven't made enchiladas in too long......got a shipment from Masienda sitting in the pantry, sounds like a good excuse to make up some tortillas, and spin a chicken! :)

R

Enchiladas look great, Tim! Too much crema? I don't think so! I haven't made enchiladas in too long......got a shipment from Masienda sitting in the pantry, sounds like a good excuse to make up some tortillas, and spin a chicken! :)

R
Do it, Rich!!

Thanks, Chuck. I did not know that. I usually just put them in a bowl with cling wrap. Will try the water method.
If your household eats salsa on the reg then you can also make bigger batches then what I see there......
We make big batches and I find the flavor doesn't fade or change for about 10 to 14 days......we make large batches and eat it all the time.
After a couple weeks it doesn't taste quite the same but it does indeed last a fair while without spoiling.......never had any go bad on me yet.
Just in case you didn't know.

Back