Electric Pressure Washer Recommendation

Have to be careful on wood decks. A good washer will lift the fibres up so it looks like a frightened cat :D

Here's some shots of what my little 1600 PSI Greenworks pressure washer can do. AND, I did this left handed(can't lift over a pound with my right just yet)!

Looks great Phil. If it ever stops raining at my house, I’ll be doing some cleaning as well.

OK, reviving this one. I have a very old Karcher and used it to clean the deck today. The results were not impressive. I want something with enough PSI to give the deck a good cleaning, but not take off the semi-solid stain that's on there.

Talk amongst yourselves...

You won't find it in an electric model. The standard household outlets don't allow for a powerful enough motor/pump combo. You have to go gas or go home if you really want power and volume

I have the greenworks electric, had it for about 3 years, hasn't been used too much. My fatherinlaw borrows it fairly often. Pros: Lightweight, cheap, easy to move around and store. Cons; May not hold up over the course of several years. Not exactly high power. You can probably get things done faster with a better sprayer. Thanks for posting this string! I just thought of something my teenage son can do for me today ;)

I picked up a Sun Joe SPX3000-MAX electric, which looked like the most powerful electric when I bought it, this was to replace my old gasser which was a hassle lugging around. The electric works fine for most items but is not near as strong as the cheap gas one that it replaced. I figured I'd go rent a big one from HD if I really need high power. My deck is PVC now so hopefully I won't need it.

Back