Egg Muffins

Stuffed with pulled pork, green onion and shredded cheese. A little chive on top (and a few drops of green Sriracha on mine). A few collapsed when I took them out of the oven - does that mean they weren't done?

1604243383578.png

Boy, you weren't kidding, Case. It wouldn't be hard at all to power through a half dozen of these things.

1604244262308.gif

HUGE hit!! Served up with hash browns, mimosas and screw drivers! Delicious!! My 9 year old ate 4!!!

Thanks for the idea. Certainly something we will have more often, I picked up the 24 pack of muffin cups so I can see doing more next time.

I tried these yesterday evening for the 1st time. The level of enthusiasm was minimal at best as my wife and teenage sons dismissed these as just another one of my one and done ideas. Bacon and cheese in 10, salsa, mushrooms and cheese in the other 2. Well.......lets just say that dozen went faster than John Force in his prime!! We actually made a 2nd dozen (1/2.salsa, mushrooms and cheese, 1/2 bacon and cheese) and put them in the fridge for breakfast this week! Thanks again Case for sharing. I think this one will become a staple in our house!!

Tim

Same here, Barb and I made some Egg, bacon, onion and mushrooms with cheddar and mozzarella cheese and chorizo, onion and Mexican blend cheese. Both really came out good. Barb was amazed how easy they came out of the silicon muffin cups. Just turn them upside down and they slid right out! She looked at me and said MINE.
Got to try Tim's idea of adding salsa
Thanks again for sharing the recipes and the silicon cups you used.

I tried these yesterday evening for the 1st time. The level of enthusiasm was minimal at best as my wife and teenage sons dismissed these as just another one of my one and done ideas. Bacon and cheese in 10, salsa, mushrooms and cheese in the other 2. Well.......lets just say that dozen went faster than John Force in his prime!! We actually made a 2nd dozen (1/2.salsa, mushrooms and cheese, 1/2 bacon and cheese) and put them in the fridge for breakfast this week! Thanks again Case for sharing. I think this one will become a staple in our house!!

Tim
Thank you! Yep simple but good. We go through these fast. I like to take them
To work for breakfast. 30 seconds in the microwave and they’re heated up.
I need to repost the buffalo chicken ones I made several years ago. Those are super tasty!

Back