Easy chicken cook while watching NFL games....

David

TVWBB Pro
Easy chicken cook, shooting pool while watching NFL games....

Just hanging out today watching some football and decided to throw on a few skinless chicken breasts on the fire along with some french bread. Also made some potato salad, and field peas, still cleaning out freezer, for a good ole comfort food dinner. Just as I gotstarted up it decided to rain so had to move thing around.

I usually keep the grill out in front of the pool but had to move it under cover, which I don't like as the smoke has a tendency to stay around longer.

chickpot002_zpsde80eeb5.jpg
[/IMG]

Rain hitting the pool.

chickpot001_zps1834905c.jpg
[/IMG]

Chicken on for an indirect cook up to about 130 or so..

chickpot003_zpsa4f4c75e.jpg
[/

Might as well play a little pool while tending the grill.

chickpot004_zps59cb4029.jpg
[/IMG]

Checking the grill after moving chicken over for direct grill......got a touch smokey.

chickpot006_zpsdaf421b2.jpg
[/IMG]

Smoke cleared a bit.....

chickpot007_zps6d381038.jpg
[/IMG]

Not quite ready, so back to pool while keeping an eye on the game.

chickpot005_zps70337958.jpg
[/IMG]

Chicken done accoring to Mr. Thermopen and on to toasting french bread.

chickpot009_zpsc18f8254.jpg
[/IMG]
chickpot010_zpsdba5bb13.jpg
[/IMG]

Time to eat, plated and took a picture, then realized I forgot to add the peas, ah...........

chickpot013_zps73780268.jpg
[/IMG]

Back to football..............

Last edited:
Lets do all three. Gotta love FL weather too!! Your lucky.

Hey, I lived in Wilson and Lumberton for a few yrs. and made quite a few trips over to Wilmington, not like you have it too bad at all..........loved NC weather, especially on the coast......................d

Hey, I lived in Wilson and Lumberton for a few yrs. and made quite a few trips over to Wilmington, not like you have it too bad at all..........loved NC weather, especially on the coast......................d
It's not too bad. My only complaint is wintertime and the freakin pollen. My sights are on FL like you one day though.

Looks like you've got all the bases covered, David. Food looks great and two kinds of pool!! Awesome!!!

Back