Easter Ham inspiration?

Steve R

TVWBB Member
Hey there everyone, I'm hosting my family for Easter dinner, which is typically a ham. I'd like to hear how you guys get your ham on with the Weber. I have a performer, genesis gasser, and a 22 WSM. I need a little inspiration!

Any other recipes y'all plannin to make?

I used Chris's apricot mustard glaze recipe the last two years and cooked it on my 18"wsm. Would work just fine on the kettle too. Here's how it went.

I'm not the biggest Ham guy either, but I sure enjoy even a smoke roasted spiral sliced ham from Costco---- usually not even glazed. The smoke adds a nice flavor. I've never had something that looked as good as S.Six's but i know that it was good

Easter is the one holiday that I get to host (30 ppl) so only ham is not going to do it so I also do a whole stuffed pork loin which everyone really enjoys. Here are pics from when I did it for Fathers Day a few years ago.

I used Chris's apricot mustard glaze recipe the last two years and cooked it on my 18"wsm. Would work just fine on the kettle too. Here's how it went.

Hi. I'm going to go searching for this but could you provide a link? I'm not here much. I'm just guessing that's skin on the ham. I can't find anyone to sell me pork anything with the skin on.

Edit: Sorry, found it very easily. Might do something. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Easter is the one holiday that I get to host (30 ppl) so only ham is not going to do it so I also do a whole stuffed pork loin which everyone really enjoys. Here are pics from when I did it for Fathers Day a few years ago.

Kevin, I'm so mad at myself right now after seeing this gorgeous pork loin! Just last night, I cut up 2 pork loins into chops I got on sale at Safeway, not even giving a thought to stuff one of them! So I guess it's back to Safeway to pick up a couple more! Beautifully Done!

Back