Easter Dinner

Bruce, I put a sad face on there, but you stick to it! Good job(y).

After tax season I hope to join you, but some BBQ has to still be on my diet:coolkettle:.

Bruce, I put a sad face on there, but you stick to it! Good job(y).

After tax season I hope to join you, but some BBQ has to still be on my diet:coolkettle:.
Well, I did just pick up a rack of pork back ribs. But, I have some very diet friendly sauce (expensive too) for them and I just won't eat the whole rack. I am at the point I am allowed to splurge a bit. I was disciplined during the first 4 weeks, so this will be my treat. Not sure when I will do them up yet.

Well, I did just pick up a rack of pork back ribs. But, I have some very diet friendly sauce (expensive too) for them and I just won't eat the whole rack. I am at the point I am allowed to splurge a bit. I was disciplined during the first 4 weeks, so this will be my treat. Not sure when I will do them up yet.
Bruce, I understand the “denial of everything good” I’ve been down that road. One of the things I’m dealing with now is the drug I’m on has caused me to pretty much not give a hoot about food for the most part. Very depressing to be honest.

Back