Early Thanksgiving Dinner ---------> Tri Tips & Chicken Legs

Bob yuou always amaze with your cooks and this one is no different. I like the way you're working that scarf and hat too. :)

Bob you always amaze with your cooks and this one is no different. I like the way you're working that scarf and hat too. :)
IMGP8934-001.JPG

The meal looks excellent, and thanks for the scenery shots, while I don't miss the cold weather I sure miss the colors.

After watching your excellent cooks on the SM you've almost convinced me to to convert to lump for fuel!

Karl

As always Bob, you're a fantastic cook and photographer. I love the beautiful fall scenery, just adds more to your cook! Thanks for sharing!

PS only thing missing is a tin star there pilgrim, because you are the sheriff of swattingham. You always swat these cooks right out og the park! :cool:

Bob, You are one cool dude for sure. And you look great standing by the grill. Glad to know that I'm not the only old grill goat out there. :cool:

As always, and as all the others have said: Bob, you are the man!! The gold standard. The bar we all hope to rise to one day. Thanks for sharing.

Nice early turkey day Bob!! Love it...never have I seen such a distinguished looking cook(and I'm talking about your mug shot)...dinner looks tasty great pics but I really loved this shot!
null_zps90965fce.jpg

Nice work and happy early thanksgiving to you and the family!

You could be the star of the silver screen Bob. Or, are you? I saw your face in some American movie ...:confused:
Cooking:
Santa Maria works great, Tri Tips and Chicken Legs look perfectly cooked!
You know how to enjoy time with family, my friend.
And your photos are beautiful as always.

Back