Does anyone know what is the most number of.......

vBulletin has that stat under "Who's Online". It aggregates users, visitors and bots, but with no breakdown of each, however. The archived copy of TVWBB forum from 12/31/19 shows:
Currently Active Users (Past 15 Minutes)
There are currently 85 users online. 4 members and 81 guests
Most users ever online was 5,469, 02-02-2016 at 01:19 PM.
If Xenforo has such a feature, it's either not enabled here or it's only visible in the admin panel.

That 5,469 number occurred one day when the forum was getting hammered by bots.

Xenforo does not include this feature. It's available as a third-party add-on, but I try to avoid add-ons if I can.

That 5,469 number occurred one day when the forum was getting hammered by bots.

Xenforo does not include this feature. It's available as a third-party add-on, but I try to avoid add-ons if I can.
I thought maybe you might know Chris. Is there any way to tell if activity on this site has improved lately? Like more visitors?

I thought maybe you might know Chris. Is there any way to tell if activity on this site has improved lately? Like more visitors?
Yes, there is. In my admin panel, I can see how many new users are registering, how many users are active each day, how many new threads are created each day, and how many posts are posted each day. These stats only go back to February when we moved to this new software. But it's always a seasonal thing...the numbers start going up in March and are highest through July, then go down a bit in August but jump up at Labor Day, then head down, down, down through November, then a big spike at Thanksgiving, a drop again and a spike at Christmas, then a drop again during the winter until March. Maybe when I get a whole year's worth of data, I will post a graph showing the trend.

To me, it just " seems like " the increase in traffic this spring was larger than past springs, maybe due to the pandemic .

And I thought I noticed a jump in new or returning users after the new software was installed. Again, just " felt " that way. Which btw, this software is the best I've ever used on the internets.

I think you might be right Lynn, with nothing to do there seem there have been a LOT of new members in the last few months. Time to kill, time to grill!

Yes, there is. In my admin panel, I can see how many new users are registering, how many users are active each day, how many new threads are created each day, and how many posts are posted each day. These stats only go back to February when we moved to this new software. But it's always a seasonal thing...the numbers start going up in March and are highest through July, then go down a bit in August but jump up at Labor Day, then head down, down, down through November, then a big spike at Thanksgiving, a drop again and a spike at Christmas, then a drop again during the winter until March. Maybe when I get a whole year's worth of data, I will post a graph showing the trend.
Thanks Chris, I would love to see the graph. I guess we all love this place so much and put so much into it, just want to see if it is doing any good for the site. It is more enjoyable when we can share with others, and others share with us.:love:

Chris, FYI In the past year (minus 5 days) this site has had 1,669 new members sign on. I know, don't ask me why I have these figures, I just have too much time on my hands. lol Keeping track of things is one of the fun things I like to do.

Last edited:
I think you might be right Lynn, with nothing to do there seem there have been a LOT of new members in the last few months. Time to kill, time to grill!

I know that the business of backyard barbecue has thrived. Matt Pittman of Meat Church seasonings says his business has been very good. I would bet a lot of grills and smokers have been sold.

I know I'm in that boat - it's been great having more time to cook and learn a few new things.

I know I'm in that boat - it's been great having more time to cook and learn a few new things.
The problem I’ve had is I was in the middle of a kitchen remodel when the feces made contact with the rotating air moving device! It kind of threw me off my game! I’m three months behind, two layers of headache have arisen in the midst of it, currently on hold waiting for the electrical phase (sorry, bad pun) to get wired in then, plasterwork then, the countertop will complete the picture but, it’s just taking forever!
New lights are done but, the rest of the electrical upgrades, plaster work followed by the countertop phase!
The hiccups never stop!

Last edited:
While it does not indicate any records you can look on the right side of the home page and gives the number of folks signed in. I just looked and it showed 111 FWIW

While it does not indicate any records you can look on the right side of the home page and gives the number of folks signed in. I just looked and it showed 111 FWIW
ha ha, thanks Larry. that is not what I want to know. Of course I can read that. That is for now, I want to know in the past, if anyone knows how many.

Back