Does any other members get this stuff?

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
A couple of months ago, I received (for free) from Kingsford a zippered hooded sweatshirt & a $3 off coupon for their new charcoal...
In today's post came a coupon for a FREE bag of Kingsford...

freeKings.jpg

Now, if only I'd receive coupons for FREE Tanqueray...

Not me, but maybe they know that I use more Royal Oak then Kingsford. Free charcoal and sweatshirts are always nice to get though!

A couple of months ago, I received (for free) from Kingsford a zippered hooded sweatshirt & a $3 off coupon for their new charcoal...In today's post came a coupon for a FREE bag of Kingsford...

You're in the coalar-bears club (you cook in the cold) Kingsford elected you, others can join. For some reason us kalifornians can't get in the club. I told them one time I cooked when it was 50 degrees and I had to a wear a sweater and everything. They didn't bite

https://www.kingsford.com/coalar-bears/

Can't say I have, but I understand if there watching this web site. Jim you have always been an supporter of Kingsford and rightfully so. I just think that may be a payback for being there for them. Justly deserved!
I think Kingsford is the best out there too for the average backyard griller or the comp master, sans the white smoke:p

I think it's because you are the most deserving Jim! You always defend Kingsford when others criticize, and probably purchase more than any one person in the USA!

They're watching you...:kingsford:

Last edited:
thanks guys :)
Mike, I don't think I defend Kingsford as much as I use it.... if one doesn't like the stuff, fine.
and I do use other brands and types of coal... yet there are people that still buy MORE than I do.
I stockpile it just don't like to pay full price after the sales are over. Wintertime up here can be very long.

Back