Dizzy chicken!

Ron De Hoogh

TVWBB Pro
The other day I got a rotisserie basket so today I picked up some thighs to spin. I also used my Slow N Sear plus the drip pan and got the chicken dizzy! They turned out awesome, very juicy and a good flavor. What's funny is I wasn't planning on doing them today but I was out doing some practice with my 14" WSM and the Hunsaker disc I figured I would swap the roti to the Performer and test the new lid bail.
lRgSBvul.jpg

KMpbUVsl.jpg

9FzUKOGl.jpg

ERBqSoXl.jpg

"I lust in my heart for Chief Roy's thighs."

OK, so your name's Ron and you're probably not chief of anything, but the sentiment's the same.;)

Beautiful grill and delicious looking cook. I remember my dad cooking chicken like this when I was a kid. Maybe Santa will bring a rotisserie basket my way. Which basket do you have? Are you happy with it?

Beautiful grill and delicious looking cook. I remember my dad cooking chicken like this when I was a kid. Maybe Santa will bring a rotisserie basket my way. Which basket do you have? Are you happy with it?
I got from Onegrill, I like it so far, I'm still working out how to adjust the counter weight so that it rotates smoothly.

Back