Delivered! At Last

Rex McCall

My EX6 got delivered late, late, yesterday evening. I unboxed it today and between wifey and me, got it on our back deck. I assembled the legs and aftermarket 5" casters. I took another set of measurements, and I had an inch overall to spare on my deck door. It had rained last night and was windy/blustery today, and I was glad to be inside warm while I assembled the rest of the grill. I'll install the Weber front shelves tomorrow along with the lid handle. I did get the side shelf installed which will really make a difference in the amount of room when I get down to the business of cooking. It is a Gen 2 grill with a date of 9/04/20 on the Owner's Manual. I also booted everything up, got connected on Bluetooth and immediately was notified of a software upgrade which I let it do. Took about 12 minutes or so. Had to do a shutdown, then restarted the grill and proceeded to connect to my 2.4 network, which it immediately connected to. So far, really happy with how things are turning out. A nice surprise in the box was a total of 4 glow plugs.

You title "Delivered! At Last" how long did it take to get the grill delivered? Ordered mine last night so a bit curious.

You title "Delivered! At Last" how long did it take to get the grill delivered? Ordered mine last night so a bit curious.

As it turned out, I ordered the unit a week before we were to fly down to Cozumel for a week. So I had the delivery set off for a week. That made it into Thanksgiving week and the holidays. So I had to wait about 11 days to get it.

Back