Deflate-gate thoughts?

10940573_866505520062804_8481253309060612823_n.jpg

What a joke the NFL has become. Roger the dodger could have just remedied this by giving the Patriots a written/verbal warning months ago when they first learned of this, but no, he decided to do a little sting operation.
Did the NFL drop the ball on this, IMO yes, and obviously the Patriots don't drop (fumble) the ball because of lower PSI's?

Tim

the score was 45 to 7.

how did the NE Pats win by such a score using footballs deflated so much that it would make such a difference?

the JOKE is this entire "scandal"

put it to rest.

I believed Belichick.

I sympathized with Brady.

Then Bob Kraft opened his pie-hole. Now I think the NFL should cancel the game, ban everyone on the team, take away all their draft picks for 5 years, and hope the Patriots finally get the message. They've had a culture of cheating at least as far back as the snowblower game.

It most likely didn't impact the game so in this game it was nothing more than an attempt to cheat. The problem i have is that what about the week before or other close games in the regular season? it also is alleged that indy brought it up after their regular season matchup.

then you throw in their history of cheating and it raises all kinds of questions. They should be penalized heavily. Belicheat should not be coaching in the Super Bowl and should be suspended for at least one season and the should lose their draft class this upcoming draft. Some may say this is a little harsh but looking at what was done to New Orleans which was not an attempt to cheat but rather incentivize rough play and they got a year. to me this is worse as it is blatant cheating and lacks respect for the game of football.

Didn't know Brad Johnson paid $7k to have his balls altered in the Tampa/Oakland Super Bowl either. Maybe TomBrad will come clean years from now, who knows. The team has a history of cheating. Im sure all do but just don't get caught. Far as Super Bowl let's call it the Thugs vs Cheaters Bowl. Nothing 'Super' about it. :(

the score was 45 to 7.

how did the NE Pats win by such a score using footballs deflated so much that it would make such a difference?

the JOKE is this entire "scandal"

put it to rest.

I can't imagine a pound of PSI severely altering the game especially in a 45-7 blowout but how long have they doctored footballs? this one game? this season? several years?
This team and coach have been caught video taping other teams etc. What else do they do that they have not been caught doing?
Any other team I think this blows over but they have a history cheating and obviously don't mind bending the rules to their benefit.
If you look at the AFC Championship blow out as an isolated incident it is not a big deal but if you look at their history you start to question their success over the last 10+ years and wonder what they got away with.

Back