Dave S. AKA RCPLANEBUYER

Jason in CA

TVWBB All-Star
I decided its time to replace the flavorizer bars in my grill and have been trying to find the craigslist link for Dave with no luck. I can find his ebay listings but that cost much more. And since I also decided I wanted to treat myself I was also going to order grates. Does any one know if he is only using ebay these days. Or am I just not using the correct search. If someone can find his craigslist add and put the most recent link here I would apreaceate it. Or if someone has his email of file I can try that. I deleted all the email conversations I had with him in the past.

I decided its time to replace the flavorizer bars in my grill and have been trying to find the craigslist link for Dave with no luck. I can find his ebay listings but that cost much more. And since I also decided I wanted to treat myself I was also going to order grates. Does any one know if he is only using ebay these days. Or am I just not using the correct search. If someone can find his craigslist add and put the most recent link here I would apreaceate it. Or if someone has his email of file I can try that. I deleted all the email conversations I had with him in the past.
sent a pm with the contact Info I had. I couldn't find his email.

Last edited:

Here is a link to his Craigslist, send him an email he will respond.
I just picked up some flavorizer bars from him.

He’s not doing grates right now. His stainless rod guy retired.

Back