Cutting Board

Thanks Case So what do you do that you have purple heart and maple scraps?

Just hobby woodworking and custom furniture for the past 30+ years. Lots of chairs, tables, bookcases, dressers

I also build wood boats for fun. So I have oak, Alaskan yellow cedar, mahogany.

Just looked at your website, nice! I played violin, cello & mandolin for 20 years. Had to give it up as my fingers hurt too much.

I helped my boys build ukuleles a couple years a go. They both have fun plucking on them.

Last edited:
Here's a few pic's of our shop.
shop2.jpg

shop2

Last edited:
Beautiful board Bob. I used to do wood working, made some of the prettiest firewood you ever saw:p. I can rebuild a small block Chevy blindfolded with one arm tied behind my back. But make a straight cut on a piece of wood, not a chance. My saying was measure twice, cut once, start over.

Beautiful board Bob. I used to do wood working, made some of the prettiest firewood you ever saw:p. I can rebuild a small block Chevy blindfolded with one arm tied behind my back. But make a straight cut on a piece of wood, not a chance. My saying was measure twice, cut once, start over.
Hahaha Well like they say Rich "Each man to his own trade" Me rebuild a small Chevy block? Not a chance.

If I saw one of these boards in a shop in the U.K. I couldn't walk away without buying it.

Can I have sole distribution rights for Europe please? ;)

Shipping would be brutal,
A 2lb. bag of tender quick was $34.50 to the U.K.
As a practical consideration, you'd need to find a better method of shipment.
A friend of mine may hand deliver a banjo to the Netherlands, air fare is only about a hundred bucks more than shipping and insurance! Nice way to get a trip.

Shipping would be brutal,
A 2lb. bag of tender quick was $34.50 to the U.K.
As a practical consideration, you'd need to find a better method of shipment.
A friend of mine may hand deliver a banjo to the Netherlands, air fare is only about a hundred bucks more than shipping and insurance! Nice way to get a trip.

We ship guitar wood to the UK all the time. I guess the builders there are used to it. Hardly worth a trip for cutting boards. I'd be dead long before breaking even LOL

Back