IMG_4128.png
    582.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4129.png
    IMG_4129.png
    631.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4130.jpeg
    IMG_4130.jpeg
    537.5 KB · Views: 5
Don't know if this is still there as post is 6 months old.
Weber silver three burner grill. Working condition just needs to get cleaned up. One of the best grills I ever had right here. Got a new one. Come get it! $35

Attachments

• GenesisSilver.jpg
    GenesisSilver.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 12
($150 ) not free, but a decent price on a limited color special edition E330, likely to have SS grates and Flav Bars inside.

This is the only pic. The front of the cook box looks very clean so I would guess it is in very good condition.

If I were in the market I'd snag it.

1715111263066.png

I know some people are really into these. Weber Seville. Down by Chicago

It has been for sale for a week or two. Maybe a $75 offer would get it.

IIRC those were made in WI and quite popular here in N IL and WI. And yeah it looks like $50. Sadly not much resale value. It's a long ago forgotten name. But, you can still buy parts for them and IIRC even some Broilmaster stuff fits them.

IIRC those were made in WI and quite popular here in N IL and WI. And yeah it looks like $50. Sadly not much resale value. It's a long ago forgotten name. But, you can still buy parts for them and IIRC even some Broilmaster stuff fits them.
I see decent, albeit somewhat expensive, parts availability.
The burners are these S shaped tubes...right and left and not interchangeable. But you do have a cast aluminum firebox and stainless frame. No clue how they cook.
I had a Ducane NG years back but it was right after Weber bought them.
Cooked like a Weber. Built like a Char-Broil.

Back