Critical question.

I feel you've already shown great restraint.....time to pop a top.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Servis:
My Boston butt went in at 9:45am. At what time should I open my first beer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

You've already ruined your cook. Beer consumption should start as you are preparing the fire. Drink quickly and you may be able to salvage it!
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Servis:
My Boston butt went in at 9:45am. At what time should I open my first beer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rookie.

In all seriousness Steve, most of us try to wait until the chimney is lit. Obviously this is something you should keep in mind for your next cook. Keep practicing Steve. It will get easier.

I avoid popping a top till after Noon. Exceptions are odd numbered days, days that end in "y" and holidays, other than that I restrain myself.

I just realized I have ruined today's cook. Two butts, a ham and some brisket-like stuff went on at 0820 AM, and all I've had so far are three cups of espresso and a glass of milk..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ulf Rasmussen:
I just realized I have ruined today's cook. Two butts, a ham and some brisket-like stuff went on at 0820 AM, and all I've had so far are three cups of espresso and a glass of milk.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is a little different direction, but three cups of espresso has to count for something. At least you'll be wide awake when you do open that first beer.

The Q god´s will slap you in the face once in a while so you dont take everything for granted.(i got slapéd twice this week)
icon_wink.gif

A drink is not the solution! 2+ is what i recomend
icon_cool.gif

Back