Creekstone Farms Spare Ribs - Part 1

James J

TVWBB Super Fan
Hey Brett, Good to hear from you again!

Saturday will be a practice run on my new Gateway smoker for a competition the following weekend.

See this link for the new Gateway:

Since Gateway isn’t Weber related, I’ll focus more on the items I am preparing on my Performer and 18 WSM this Saturday.

I was just trying to showcase the Creekstone Farms ribs. And no, I’m not a paid sponsor… Just a happy repeat customer!

DanHoo

TVWBB Honor Circle
I'd better leave now to get there by Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing those cooked.

You can post pics cooked on anything.

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Diamond Member
Hey Brett, Good to hear from you again!

Saturday will be a practice run on my new Gateway smoker for a competition the following weekend.

See this link for the new Gateway:

Since Gateway isn’t Weber related, I’ll focus more on the items I am preparing on my Performer and 18 WSM this Saturday.

I was just trying to showcase the Creekstone Farms ribs. And no, I’m not a paid sponsor… Just a happy repeat customer!
Looking forward to your pics and hopefully a win. Looks like you’re doing hanging ribs?

Bring it on. Want to see some of your magic here. Good luck.

It’s a shame I’m doing a 21# brisket this weekend. Or I’d wind up in Chiraq for some ribs.

James J

TVWBB Super Fan
We would love to hear about the new smoker. A lot going on there with the 3 vents.

Bruno, see post 10 here in this thread on my response to Lynn’s question about the new smoker.