Creekstone Farms Spare Ribs - Part 1

Hey Brett, Good to hear from you again!

Saturday will be a practice run on my new Gateway smoker for a competition the following weekend.

See this link for the new Gateway:

Since Gateway isn’t Weber related, I’ll focus more on the items I am preparing on my Performer and 18 WSM this Saturday.

I was just trying to showcase the Creekstone Farms ribs. And no, I’m not a paid sponsor… Just a happy repeat customer!

I'd better leave now to get there by Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing those cooked.

You can post pics cooked on anything.

Hey Brett, Good to hear from you again!

Saturday will be a practice run on my new Gateway smoker for a competition the following weekend.

See this link for the new Gateway:

Since Gateway isn’t Weber related, I’ll focus more on the items I am preparing on my Performer and 18 WSM this Saturday.

I was just trying to showcase the Creekstone Farms ribs. And no, I’m not a paid sponsor… Just a happy repeat customer!
Looking forward to your pics and hopefully a win. Looks like you’re doing hanging ribs?

Bring it on. Want to see some of your magic here. Good luck.

It’s a shame I’m doing a 21# brisket this weekend. Or I’d wind up in Chiraq for some ribs.

We would love to hear about the new smoker. A lot going on there with the 3 vents.

Bruno, see post 10 here in this thread on my response to Lynn’s question about the new smoker.

Back