Cranberry Silver C

That setup should serve you very well. After you have used the grates a few times, I think a lot if us would be interested in you doing a review of how they work and clean up. With Dave Santana “rcplanebuyer” apparently not making grates right now, those Qlimetal ones are the only option I know for 304 stainless grates that thick.

That setup should serve you very well. After you have used the grates a few times, I think a lot if us would be interested in you doing a review of how they work and clean up. With Dave Santana “rcplanebuyer” apparently not making grates right now, those Qlimetal ones are the only option I know for 304 stainless grates that thick.
Will do... These were all I could find for heavy 304 grates at the moment. As long as the welds hold up I think they should be OK.

Water spots and dust keep getting on the grill so I figured I'd better get a couple pictures before it starts looking too "used". She's all back together except for the badge (which I need to sand and clear coat - if I can find high heat clear coat). My Wife really liked the restoration job.

Attachments

• Together.jpg
    Together.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 14
  • together2.jpg
    together2.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 14
She lit right up on the very first click of the igniter (side burner did as well). I did my run-in test on a cold windy day, probably not the best time. In spite of the wind the grill easily got up to 550.

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1
Great job on your restore! You can purchase the Weber wheel inserts from ChucksInserts on Esty:

That's certainly a more cost effective way of making your wheels look nice again. New wheels are about $60 a pair now for cheap plastic parts and usually the white insert is the only thing wrong with them.

Back