Craiglist score!

RJ Banks

TVWBB All-Star
I look at Craigslist everyday hoping to find great deals on Webers. Some come up all the time, but not the greatest of deals. Yesterday, I found a local guy selling a 22.5 OTG with the Weber rotisserie, gourmet BBQ system and cover for $150. I sent him a text first thing in the morning and didn't hear back so I figured it was sold. Well he got back to me late yesterday and said it was still available. I told him I would take it and he even delivered it to me today because of schedule conflicts! I checked the vent when I got home and found it had a code of, AH, which makes it a 2014 and the gourmet BBQ system even had a few of the different inserts. So now I will use my Performer for all my grilling/rotisserie needs and this one is going to get a permanent set up with my Kettle Pizza. Not too bad a deal I must say.

I can't wait for the next few days of work to be over so I can fire this thing up!

Last edited:
Nice! If you'd gotten just the rotisserie setup and the gourmet system for that price you would've been way ahead!

Nice Score RJ! I got something similar - I got a one-touch platinum (a performer without the gas assist) and rotisserie kit back in 2008 for ~$50-$125... I gave my OTG to a friend and kept the roller.

>>>edit: you can set up notifications via email anytime someone lists something you're interested in; "weber grill" is what I have mine set at.

Back