Couple of cooks

Couple nights ago is the first one is a couple of hot dogs. Bought a package of Hebrew National foot longs. On the grill.

DSC00638.jpg

And plated with tomato slices, onion and yellow mustard on sesame seeded Vienna rolls.

DSC00639.jpg

Today I worked out in the garage painting my Jeep frame equipment yellow.

DSC00651.jpg

Later on I decided to do the other pork steak I had. First up was another salted baked potato. This time I did it without a top on it. On the grill is also a whole onion in the skin. After an hour the pork steak went on direct a few minutes a side. It was seasoned with Emeril's Essence.

DSC00657.jpg

After a couple flips the pork steak was sauced with Pappy's Moonshine Madness. I picked this up last year in southern Georgia at one of those tourist Pecan places along I-75. This is pretty hot stuff so I only sauced once.

DSC00659.jpg

On went a skewer of oiled mushrooms and a cheese stuffed tomato. The tomato was de-seeded and in its place I put goat and blue cheese crumbles. That is what I had in the freezer. The top was olive oiled and Adobo seasoning on top. This was also done to the potato.

DSC00660.jpg

Plated.

DSC00661.jpg

Just a honey butter was placed on the potatoes. They came out really good. Am really liking the salt potato thing!

icon_smile.gif

Great couple cooks Brian! Thought that moonshine sauce looked familiar. Bought some last year for my son. I liked it, but way too hot for my wife.
icon_biggrin.gif

Love hot dogs on the grill, But I am also a jeep fanatic as my Dad sold jeeps in the late 70,s and early 80,s. What year is your jeep and what do you plan to do with it. I have had several jeeps over the years, 3-CJ7,s, 2- CJ5,s, 2-cherokees 1- wagoneer and a 1998 Tj which I bought new. My favorite was my 1979 CJ7 with a 304 V8 automatic with the quatratrac system, it was hunter orange with the brown levi interior package (A beast). All the best on your build and of course your BBQ.

Back