Country Style Ribs

Bill Schultz

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Picked up some CSR on sale and did them today, rubbed this morning with Booty Rub

DSC00780_zpsc2a71484.jpg

On the WSM for about four hours at 250, dressed three times with Blues Hog mixed with a little Sriracha and a dash of Maple Syrup after the bark set

DSC00782_zps01c51b73.jpg

Done at toothpick

DSC00783_zps9fe00187.jpg

On the table with the CEO's Pasta and her home made sauce

Your plate, enjoy

DSC00788_zpse65bc453.jpg

Well the holidays are over and back to a full week tomorrow, here's to a good week to all

DSC00762_zps9a62fe7d.jpg

You know Bill, ever since I started on this site, I've been saying I wanted to do some CSR's. Still haven't tried them. After seeing yours I think I'll renew my vow to cook some up. Looks delicious and your wife's pasta looks fantastic!

Bill,

Blues Hog, Siracha, and Maple Syrup would NEVER occur to me together. Is this something you use regularly or just threw together? Sounds and looks delicious.

CSR are my favorite thing to cook. I'm going to add Maple Syrup to my next attempt. Those look over the top.

Bill,

Blues Hog, Siracha, and Maple Syrup would NEVER occur to me together. Is this something you use regularly or just threw together? Sounds and looks delicious.

Luke I like to combine different spice, heat, sweet combos and this is one I have used in the past.

Back