Cotija Poppers

Bob Bailey

TVWBB Wizard
Had some nice big Jalapeños in the fridge so decided to make a few poppers. Mixed a brick of cream cheese, 6 oz. Cotija cheese and 1/2 TBSP Tajin seasoning together, filled the peppers and topped with some pastrami. Cooked them on the Pizzazz rotating pizza oven I got the wife for Christmas. Excuse the blurry pic but I'm a little shaky today.Poppers.jpg
Used pastrami on some more traditional (cheddar, cream cheese & Memphis dust) poppers last week and they were great.

Bob looks good. I want to give this a try. I don’t have that pizza thing. But I’ll do something like this and throw it on the smoker or kettle on my next smoke!

Would like to see more about this Pizzazz. Never heard of it, but it looks interesting to say the least
We love it! Great for pizza, grilled sandwiches, fish sticks and all sorts of frozen breaded snack foods. One of the great things is it doesn't put off a lot of heat into the kitchen so good for those hot Summer days when you don't want the AC to work overtime.

We love it! Great for pizza, grilled sandwiches, fish sticks and all sorts of frozen breaded snack foods. One of the great things is it doesn't put off a lot of heat into the kitchen so good for those hot Summer days when you don't want the AC to work overtime.
$88 on Amazon, we're always heating up snacks, seems like this would be ideal

Back