Cool, we have maps

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Might be old news to most of you, but did you know that when we click on where a member is from, a map and beautiful color pictures show up?

No, I did not know that. Thanks for letting us know.

You have to mouse over the user avatar, then click the user name, then click "About" on the user's profile page, then click their location. It's a few steps, but it's in there!

Try it this way. Mouse over the user avatar, see where they are from, click on it and there you are.

Chris, that big house, yours? lol

I like this feature. At times I've looked up various member locales simply because the city/town/village sounded interesting. We're all over the place.

I like this feature. At times I've looked up various member locales simply because the city/town/village sounded interesting. We're all over the place.
Mark, did you click on your home town? If you click on one of the pictures, then scroll the picture on the left, you can see dozens of pictures. I saw some beautiful ones of your home town especially at Christmas and of snow.

Mark, did you click on your home town? If you click on one of the pictures, then scroll the picture on the left, you can see dozens of pictures. I saw some beautiful ones of your home town especially at Christmas and of snow.
xi
I hadn't looked before. That's the Festival of Lights that happens each Christmas season. The train shots are Ironhorse Park - a mini steam train park that is run by volunteers which is actually pretty cool.

Those are all Google members submitting the pictures, not sure why someone posted Arby's, or their cat. :ROFLMAO:

I use that photo feature for checking out restaurants in Mexico quite often. Or for looking at BBQ joints in Texas.

Joan, there are a lot of new features in this software that I am not familiar with either. Thank you for exploring and letting us know of any interesting features you find!

Hope I'm not overdoing this, but I just found out that if you click on any of the pictures that scroll down, you get an enlarged version and it tells you what you are looking at. COOL CHRIS!!!!!!! This is fun. lol Anyone else finding out anything else?

I also added what city I live in. Having a good time looking at where I live. Don't get out much to see it myself.

I didn't put my actual town in there because I figured it's too small so I put the closest larger city. Changed it

Hope I'm not overdoing this, but I just found out that if you click on any of the pictures that scroll down, you get an enlarged version and it tells you what you are looking at. COOL CHRIS!!!!!!! This is fun. lol Anyone else finding out anything else?

I also added what city I live in. Having a good time looking at where I live. Don't get out much to see it myself.
No photos of anything in Raymond, WI …. must be no one ever got outta their car to take any picture worthy :D

No photos of anything in Raymond, WI …. must be no one ever got outta their car to take any picture worthy :D

Jim, guess you have your job cut out for you. lol I checked "nearby" and saw a lot of restaurants only 4 miles away.

Larry, lovely name and it looks like a lovely place to live.
It used to be. Then the big housing boom hit mortgage money get REALLY easy and cheap and the riff raff started coming in. We used to be a pretty high end area (subdivision) but people who have come here have ruined it. Used to be able to not even have to lock the doors at night. Not now....................it's VERY sad

Back