Congratulations Chris, and Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Trammell

TVWBB Fan
Chris:

On this, the fifth anniversary of the virtualweberbullet.com sight, please accept my sincere congratulations on this milestone, and my sincere thank you for all the work and effort you have put into this sight over the past five years. You have brought much pleasure, comraderie, and joy to many lives, and I know that the 800 members will join me in my congratulations.

Take a bow Mr. Allingham, you're a special guy!

Well said Pat, I have spent many an hour reading and posting on this site. It is definately a one of a kind.
Congratulations Chris.

Dave

Chris
It's really been five years? It doesn't seem that long, time flies when your having fun!
Jim

Congratulations on a truly beneficial , professional yet inviting website! Job extremely well done. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Chris,

This site has the content and polish of a truely professional site. I can't believe you do this in addition to a day job. If Weber had any brains they would woo you away and make it worth your while to make this your day job.
(scary to think what you could do with all that time...)
Congrads!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Chris:

On this, the fifth anniversary of the virtualweberbullet.com sight, please accept my sincere congratulations on this milestone, and my sincere thank you for all the work and effort you have put into this sight over the past five years. You have brought much pleasure, comraderie, and joy to many lives, and I know that the 800 members will join me in my congratulations.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Indeed. This is a great site and invaluable resource for us WSM users/junkies.
Congratulations, and thank you, Chris.

Jim

Chris,

It was this site that convinced me to buy a WSM last December and I have been hooked eve since. My sincerest thanks to you for the great job you have done over the past five years. This is my fisrt stop of the day when I turn on my computer and the last stop of the day before I turn it off. Keep up the great work for another five!!!!

I, too, was looking for a smoker last fall and after I visited this website my search was over.

My friends and family are astounded with the quality of the BBQ that comes off the WSM. I am pleased with how easy it is.

This website is the reason. Thanks, Chris.

Chris,

I have to agree with everyone else's opinion. What makes this place more special than most is the comraderie that amongst everyone. I'm on several BBQ lists, forums, etc. and this is the only one that does not have flame wars or that gets out of hand. I believe a lot of that has to do with the civility of yourself and the members of this site.

I am really interested in your cold smoking article and plan to print it out for more study. I have decided to begin some cold smoking and this will be a nice way to check recipes. I have a large mobile pit but I prefer to fire it up for large amounts.

Good luck,

Chris,

Just wanted to add my thanks along to the others that have posted here. I remember finding your site(I think it was reccomended to me from a member of the BBQ porch mailing list) and being very impressed with it, so much so I sent you an email saying I thought your site was great. If you knew me better you would know that this is somewhat out of character for me. Then what really knocked me out was you answered back. I'm not sure when this was, but it couldn't have been too long after your site started. Anyway, long story short, I don't think I would have a WSM if it wasn't for you and your site. I would have bought a cheap offset and probably eventually given up on smoking as too much work. So Weber and I owe you a lot.

Great Job!

Doug W.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug Wilbur:
[qb]Then what really knocked me out was you answered back. I'm not sure when this was, but it couldn't have been too long after your site started.[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>To this day, I try to answer every e-mail I receive. I figure that if someone takes the time to send me a compliment, complaint, or suggestion, the least I can do is reply.

Thanks Doug,
Chris

I too start my mornings with a visit to virtualweberbullet.com. It's my "breakfast of champions".

Like others in the forum, this web site steered me to buy the WSM. I was in the market for a horizontal smoker at the time but everything about the WSM seemed right. I have learned a ton and I owe it all to everyone here, especially Chris.

A big thank you and congratulations Chris, this is my favorite place to visit in cyberland.

Congratulations on 5 years!!!!

A HUGE thanks goes to Chris for this site. Although I don't own a WSM, yet..., this site has been a big help to me so far. All the information and pictures on this site are a big help. Keep up the great work!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

Add me to the list of appreciative users of this great site.

A quick story that I think says it best... after finding this site and being convinced that the WSM was the best way to go, I went around town looking for one and finally found one at a good price at a BBQ specialty store. It turned out that the display was the last one they had so I just had them load it in my truck and went on my way. I have done about three cooks on it now, all very successful in my view. After the third cook I finally realized: "you know, they didn't even give me the owners manual."

Thanks to this site and all the experts that are so willing to share, I never even missed it. (And yes, I know I can even find it on here if I wanted.)

Keep up the good work.
SH

Chris, you do a wonderful job on this site. In a former life, I did a lot of web development, and I know how much effort goes into a well-designed site. Kudos for all you do. I would guess that Weber could attribute many sales of the WSM to this site if they did a survey.

I couldn't agree with everybody more. I've said it before... this site is worth at least 4 WSMs . After I found this site and viewed it a couple of times, I was convinced that there is none higher than the WSM. I had to go get me one and I haven't regretted it since.

A big WAAAARRRR EAGLE to you Chris and to this site
-------------------------
Mark WAR EAGLE!!

I'd like to add my congratulations, too.

I stumbled across the website last year when it was mentioned somewhere in cyberland (maybe the bbq newsgroup). After reading through every page on the website, I decided to buy a WSM and make my own BBQ. Living in a BBQ wasteland made it a necessity!

Now, thanks to the wealth of information on the website, my friends and family tell me, "You make the best ribs I've ever tasted," and, "We'll be at the party, but only if do a pork shoulder."

Here's to another five, ten or twenty years.

Mark Etheridge, (and Chris, especially Chris):

I can't let that go by:

A BIG ROOOOOOOOOLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!! TO YOU AS WELL CHRIS!!!!!!!

Sorry for that the rest of you. You'd have to be from here to understand...... /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Still Q'ing in Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back