College and Pro ball getting ready to start, who's your teams

Craig Alumbaugh

TVWBB Guru
Well my college team is the Notre Dame Fightin Irish and my pro team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Go ahead and boo me now.....lol......

images_zpstxhkhw7d.jpg

images_zpsa1npmxyo.jpg

Ditto that, but I also pull for Ohio University (my alma mater). On the pro side it's the Panthers all the way, with a side of the Bengals.

Ah... that is my Alma Mater too!!! Born and raised in Columbus but I went to Ohio U just to go somewhere a bit away from home

Huge Ohio fan as well. The years I went (88-92) they only won 5 games total all four years. But Solich has really turned program around. still so so team, but made it exciting again at least.

10376906_10204804410733181_5811051301629790321_n.jpg

Keith,
I was there from '84-'88. We used to go to the games just to see the band at half time and then headed to Court Street (The Junction was a common first stop). Solich has definitely made an improvement to that program. We don't get too many games televised down here in NC but when they are on I'm tuned in. I still enjoy stopping there as we travel through Ohio to visit family.

Todd

Keith,
I was there from '84-'88. We used to go to the games just to see the band at half time and then headed to Court Street (The Junction was a common first stop). Solich has definitely made an improvement to that program. We don't get too many games televised down here in NC but when they are on I'm tuned in. I still enjoy stopping there as we travel through Ohio to visit family.

Todd

I was in the band (percussion) from 88-91. Junction was my favorite bar. I wish I got back more. Did go back in the summer, had a burrito buggy (yum...).

Born and raised in Dallas so I am a Dallas Cowboy fan to the core!

As for college I am a proud Ole Miss Rebel Alum. Hotty Toddy!

Living around here it's hard not to get on the Alabama band wagon. ...but i'm from Dallas so the Cowboys and Longhorns are my teams.

I graduated from The University of Alabama so Roll Tide. I have also been a die hard Buffalo Bills fan since I was a kid

I graduated from The University of Alabama so Roll Tide. I have also been a die hard Buffalo Bills fan since I was a kid

Living around here it's hard not to get on the Alabama band wagon. ...but i'm from Dallas so the Cowboys and Longhorns are my teams.

As an Ole Miss grad I would like to officially invite Dwain and Curt onto the Ole Miss bandwagon! Exciting times for the Ole Miss Rebels!
Despite the loss I think Bama will be alright! Life in the SEC West is never boring.

No band wagon jumping here. I have been a Bama fan my whole life and that will not change. Congrats on the win. It was a good but frustrating game.

No band wagon jumping here. I have been a Bama fan my whole life and that will not change. Congrats on the win. It was a good but frustrating game.

I kid! It was an interesting game. There is still a long season to be had and 1 loss does not count anyone out.... (see Bama last year!)
good luck the rest of the way

Back