Coincidence?

Tony always makes me want to cook something that isn’t always readily available here like that skin on pork roast! Finding a skin on anything is just a challenge!

Hi, it's been a little while. Has anyone experienced any coincidences lately?

I don't know if this counts or not, but, I have had this happening quite a lot lately. I will be about to say something, and before I can, DH says the same thing. And it is usually not something that either one of us would usually say. I just asked DH what the last thing was.
His memory is getting as bad as mine. lol

Last edited:
Last night or early this morning, for the first time in years, I watched a segment of "Leave It To Beaver.

I have just returned from a trip to the Dr.'s. Sat down, turned on my computer, checked my e-mails and saw a report. Tony Dow , the actor who played Beaver's brother, Wally, died this morning.

Last night or early this morning, for the first time in years, I watched a segment of "Leave It To Beaver.

I have just returned from a trip to the Dr.'s. Sat down, turned on my computer, checked my e-mails and saw a report. Tony Dow , the actor who played Beaver's brother, Wally, died this morning.

Recollections of Generalissimo Francisco Franco.

Barb and I were walking the dogs off leash in the fields at the end of our street. I mentioned to Barb that we were lucky that due to the drought there weren't any snakes now and had not seen or heard one in over a year. Just then we came to the top of a hill and both the dogs stopped (they're snake trained,) and I heard the rattle of a rattle snake. Not more than 10 ft away was at least a six footer. Leashed up the dogs and backed away, not two minutes later another rattle in the bushes.
We got on the service road where we could see around us and got out of there.

Barb and I were walking the dogs off leash in the fields at the end of our street. I mentioned to Barb that we were lucky that due to the drought there weren't any snakes now and had not seen or heard one in over a year. Just then we came to the top of a hill and both the dogs stopped (they're snake trained,) and I heard the rattle of a rattle snake. Not more than 10 ft away was at least a six footer. Leashed up the dogs and backed away, not two minutes later another rattle in the bushes.
We got on the service road where we could see around us and got out of there.
Glad you made it out but unsure of the relevance to Wally Cleaver (Tony Dow)

The picture I posted today (8-10-22) DH took and sent to me. I thought it was funny enough for the Humor thread here. When I went to post it, someone had already posted that one with the toilet (whatever). How appropriate!! :LOL:

Back